- Package includes webinars that explore topics such as enhancing staff performance, leadership principles and best practices, conflict resolution, preventing workplace harassment, principles of effective communication, DISC model, Myers-Briggs assessment, EOE, navigating through transition, adaptive leadership, creating a strategic plan, developing policies, managing recidivism, and navigating through generational conflict. *Webinars come with handouts and E-Learning modules.
- $20,595.00 - Electronic – Webinars w/handouts and E-Learning Modules
- $31,595.00 - Taught on-site by one of our certified corporate trainers
- • Phase 1 – Leading -vs- Coaching -vs- Managing
- • Phase 2 – Navigating Through Conflict and Creating an Atmosphere of Productivity
- • Phase 3 – Creating a Highly Efficient Team and Avoiding Burnout
- • Phase 4 – Learning To Trust Your Team as They Learn To Trust You
- • Phase 5 – Leadership Styles, Management Styles, Communication Styles and the Roles They Play
- $15,795.00 - Electronic – Webinars w/handouts and E-Learning Modules
- $27,895.00 - Taught on-site (2 days) by one of our certified corporate trainers
- Package include webinars that explore topics such as managing payroll, EOE, civil rights, employee safety, risk management, designing an effective employee orientation, employee separation, employee discipline, handling discrimination, employee grievances, civility in the workplace, timekeeping and recruitment.
- $9,775.00 - Electronic – Webinars w/handouts and E-Learning Modules
- $13,775.00 - Taught on-site by one of our certified corporate trainers
Note: On-Site prices will vary if international flight is required for travel
- Assigned specialist will conduct a thorough review of your company’s customer acquisition methodologies and associated costs. After all pertinent information and data are acquired, a comprehensive report will be constructed detailing current cost-effective methods as well as cost-intensive methods. A tailored list will be submitted defining methods to discontinue, methods to implement, recommended engagement tools, recommended targeting (and retargeting) strategies and associated costs.
- Assigned specialist will conduct a thorough review of your company’s method of operations and operational systems. After all pertinent information and data are acquired, a comprehensive report will be constructed mapping out current efficient operations, areas needing improvement, and failing and/or draining operations. A tailored list will be submitted with innovative and solution-based recommendations to remedy subpar or failing areas based on your company’s niche, personnel capacity and operating budget.
- Assigned specialist will conduct a quantitative and qualitative assessment of your company’s market and your current value and place within that market. Results will display your industry, market size, target market, ability to not only reach, but retain that target market, customer buying patterns and your top competitors. An accompanying report will specify areas for improvement, as well as tools and strategies to implement to increase market value and market presence.
Operational Efficiency Analysis, Marketing Analysis, or Customer Acquisition Analysis
***Note: All analysis services include an assigned specialist at the time of the consultation, extensive research conducted, full analysis, a detailed report of results (in print and an electronic version) and a comprehensive list of innovative and solution-based recommendations.